Here are some ways you could help us to continue the work we do.
We have a varied programme of events at dm21, all open for public participation. One of the best ways you can help us is to attend our events, please come along if you can:
- We hold fundraising events, including gigs at dm21; music, entertainment and fun.
- We have free and open access taster days, where the public can observe specific craft processes being demonstrated and even have a go.
- We host a range of craft skills workshops at dm21, some delivered by the in-house makers, some by visiting makers.
- We curate and facilitate a programme of exhibitions; showcasing upcoming & established makers and presenting in depth expositions of craft processes.
- designermakers21 is a cornucopia of craft disciplines and craft objects, where makers can be seen practicing their skills and the public can learn the joys of making.
- Many makers at designermakers21 offer workshops, details can be found on the dm21 workshop leaflet, open or download a copy here .
If you wish to support us in a more direct way maybe consider becoming a ‘Friend of designermakersCIO‘: Membership is just £20 per year, benefits include:
- 10% discount on all designermakersCIO & designermakers21 branded merchandise.
- 10% discount on one workshop at designermakers21.
- Priority booking for all designermakersCIO & designermakers21 events and ‘experience days’
If you need more information or details then drop us an email at info@designermakersCIO.org.uk.
If donating is more for you then we invite you to make a donation on our ‘Save Our Story’ JustGiving page, click on the ‘Donate’ button below, or if you’re more into analogue; put some cash in our donations box at dm21.
designermakers21 have a website where you can see what we have on offer at 21 St. Nicholas st.
To receive updates on events at designermakers21, join our mailing list by clicking here and entering your email in the form on the page that opens. You will then receive a ‘request to confirm’ email (keep an eye on that spam folder!), that’s all there is to it.